Terms & Conditions
1. Moblify's only accepted method of payment is with a credit card.
2. Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
3. All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account.
4. Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account NOT being activated.
5. Any losses or expenses experienced by the Customer, due to actions taken by Moblify in response to Customer non-payment, are not the responsibility of Moblify.
6. By purchasing Moblify services, you are agreeing to allow Moblify to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
7. You grant Moblify permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request and any renewals thereof.
8. If Moblify is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, Moblify may immediately, and without notice, suspend your account by disabling service features in whole or in part. Any such suspension will continue until payment is successfully processed. Furthermore, in the event your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Moblify may permanently disable service features and terminate your account on written notice of thirty (30) days. For clarification, Moblify may issue such notice by sending an e-mail message to the registered e-mail address associated with your account.
9. Other than for your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Moblify will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your Data available for you to download for a period
of three (3) days after account termination. Moblify has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your Data and may remove and discard any backup data.
10. If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
11. It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit and debit cards. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be at the sole discretion of Moblify. Further, Moblify may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by Moblify in its sole discretion) to appropriate government authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies.
12. Because Moblify offers significant text messaging and email units, fees paid for monthly plans are non-refundable.
13. Refunds on multi-period plans (i.e. annual and biennial plans) may be granted on a prorated basis for the unused portion of the period purchased, in whole month increments, and not including the current month.
14. If you do not wish to continue services with Moblify, or do not wish to renew your account, it is your responsibility to cancel your account prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges
15. You are free to cancel your account at any time. Similarly, Moblify reserves the right to cancel any account at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement.
17. You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Moblify. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by opening a support case by emailing the Moblify Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.